- Post-mortem reperfusion of a pig: a first step to a new surgical training model?
- 18F-fluoromethylcholine (FCho), 18F-fluoroethyltyrosine (FET), and 18F-fluorodeoxyglucose (FDG) for the discrimination between high-grade glioma and radiation necrosis in rats: a PET study
- Neuromodulation approaches to migraine: non-invasive approaches
- Factors modifying the risk for developing acute skin toxicity after whole-breast intensity modulated radiotherapy
Radiogenomics: radiobiology enters the era of big data and team science
2014) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 89(4). p.709-713 Mark(
- Surpassing the mechanical boundaries of crosslinkable gelatin
- Refractory chronic cluster headache: a consensus statement on clinical definition from the European Headache Federation
- Is a semi-automated approach indicated in the application of the automated micronucleus assay for triage purposes?
- Multibiodose radiation emergency triage categorization software
- A new angle on blood–CNS interfaces: a role for connexins?