- A glenoid reaming study: how accurate are current reaming techniques?
- Acromioclavicular joint acceleration-deceleration injury as a cause of persistent shoulder pain: outcome after arthroscopic resection
- Prophylactic use of levofloxacin during medicinal leech therapy
- Reversed revised: what to do when it goes wrong ?
- Evaluation of prominence of straight plates and precontoured clavicle plates using automated plate-to-bone alignment
- The standardization of terminology of lower urinary tract function in children and adolescents: update report from the Standardization Committee of the International Children's Continence Society
- The role of proximal dynamic joint stability in the development of exertional medial tibial pain: a prospective study
- Constitutional varus does not affect joint line orientation in the coronal plane
A novel core biopsy technique for anterior cruciate ligament preserves ligament structural integrity: a porcine study
2014) ARTHROSCOPY-THE JOURNAL OF ARTHROSCOPIC AND RELATED SURGERY. 30(1). p.80-85 Mark(
- Digital image correlation as a tool for three-dimensional strain analysis in human tendon tissue