- RPGRIP1L mutations are mainly associated with the cerebello-renal phenotype of Joubert syndrome-related disorders
- Closing the knowledge-performance gap: An audit of medical management for severe paediatric trauma in Flanders (Belgium)
- Hippocampal atrophy and developmental regression as first sign of linear scleroderma "en coup de sabre"
- Distinct transcriptional MYCN/c-MYC activities are associated with spontaneous regression or malignant progression in neuroblastomas
- Niet tevreden, embryo gedumpt: Nieuwe genetische test screent embryo op alle mogelijke ziektes
- Buschke-Ollendorff syndrome: A manifestation of a heterozygous nonsense mutation in the LEMD3 gene
Strain Rate Imaging Detects Early Cardiac Effects of Pegylated Liposomal Doxorubicin as Adjuvant Therapy in Elderly Patients with Breast Cancer
2008) JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN SOCIETY OF ECHOCARDIOGRAPHY. 21(12). p.1283-1289 Mark(
- Invasive fungal infection after allogeneic stem cell transplantation in a pediatric population: single center retrospective analysis.
- Langdurig exclusieve borstvoeding en risico van astma en allergie
- Improved outcome with pulses of Vincristine (VCR) and Steroids in continuation therapy of children with average risk acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL) and Non Hodgkin Lymphoma (NHL): final report of the EORTC randomized phase III trial 58951