- Oligosaccharidoses and allied disorders
- Meconiaal vruchtwater en het meconiumaspiratie-syndroom.
- Persistent ductus arteriosus in the adult: clinical features and experience with percutaneous closure.
Demonstration of dimethylnonanoyl-CoA thioesterase activity in rat liver peroxisomes followed by purification and molecular cloning of the thioesterase involved.
2002) BIOCHEMICAL AND BIOPHYSICAL RESEARCH COMMUNICATIONS. 290(2). p.629-634 Mark(
- Nutrition in patients with Cystic Fibrosis: A European Consensus.
- New syndrome characterized by hypomyelination with atrophy of the basal ganglia and cerebellum.
- Cardiac phenotypes in chromosome 4q-syndrome with and without a deletion of the dHAND gene.
- Novel German APP V715A mutation associated with presenile Alzheimer's disease
- Tau negative frontal lobe dementia at 17q21: significant finernapping of the candidate region to a 4.8cM interval