- Measuring performance in healthcare
- Measuring performance in hospitals: the development of an operational dashboard to coordinate and optimize patient, material and information flows in the operating theatre.
- Outpatient treatment for uterine polyps: a long overdue break with traditional practice, backed up by solid evidence
Laparoscopic non-microsurgical tubal reanastomosis: a retrospective cohort study
2015) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF CONTRACEPTION AND REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH CARE. 20(3). p.193-200 Mark(
- Prevalence, determinants, and prognostic significance of pulmonary hypertension in elderly patients admitted with acute decompensated heart failure: a report from the BIO-HF Registry
- Dose-reducing technology in diagnostic cardiac X-ray imaging
- Sleep in Parkinson's disease: a focus on nocturnal movements
- Mesh fixation techniques in laparoscopic ventral hernia repair
- Differences on the organisation and provision of general practice in Europe, Australia, Canada and New Zealand: what are the consequences in terms of quality and equity?
- Microparticles as antigen delivery systems for oral vaccination