- Quantitation of soy phytoestrogens in human breast tissue and biological fluids.
- A comparison between the use of dynamic mechanical analysis and oscillatory shear rheometry for the characterisation of hydrogels.
- Direct compression properties of melt-extruded isomalt.
- Direct compression and moulding properties of co-extruded isomalt/drug mixtures.
- Swelling pressure observations on degrading dex-HEMA hydrogels.
- Synthesis and evaluation of thymidine-5 '-O-monophosphate analogues as inhibitors of Mycobacterium tuberculosis thymidylate kinase.
- Flemish population data using the AmpF/STR Profiler (TM) PCR amplification kit.
- Applications of Raman spectroscopy in pharmaceutical analysis.
- Wax beads as cushioning agents during the compression of coated diltiazem pellets.
Local treatment of bacterial vaginosis with a bioadhesive metronidazole tablet
2002) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF OBSTETRICS GYNECOLOGY AND REPRODUCTIVE BIOLOGY. 105(1). p.64-66 Mark(
- Proteomics analysis of the neurodegeneration in the brain of tau transgenic mice
- A vasorelaxing factor is released from mouse retinal tissue
- In vivo evaluation of matrix pellets containing nanocrystalline ketoprofen.
- Dual-color fluorescence fluctuation spectroscopy to study the complexation between poly-l-lysine and oligonucleotides
- Drug administration to poultry.
Latent sensitivity to Fas-mediated apoptosis after CD40 ligation may explain activity of CD154 gene therapy in chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
2002) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 99(6). p.3854-3859 Mark(
- Characterization of ibuprofen as a nontraditional plasticizer of ethyl cellulose.
- Preparation and characterization of bioadhesive grafted starch copolymers as platforms for controlled drug delivery.
- The oxygenated sesquiterpenoid fraction of hops in relation to the spicy hop character of beer
- On the transport of lipoplexes through cystic fibrosis sputum.
- Synthesis of homoceramides, novel ceramide analogues, and their lack of effect on the growth of hippocampal neurons
- Synthesis and in vivo evaluation of [123I]-4-iodo-N-(4-(4-(2-methoxyphenyl)-piperazin-1-yl)butyl)-benzamide, a potential sigma receptor ligand for SPECT studies
- Evaluation of an alternative mucosal irritation test using slugs.
- Continuous twin screw extrusion for the wet granulation of lactose.
- 5 '-Deoxy congeners of 9-(3-amido-3-deoxy-beta-D-xylofuranosyl)-N-6-cyclopentyladenine: New adenosine A(1) receptor antagonists and inverse agonists.
- Differential expression of brain proteins in glycogen synthase kinase-3β transgenic mice: a proteomics point of view
- Thymidine (monophosphate) analogues as Mycobacterium tuberculosis thymidylate kinase inhibitors
- Near-infrared FT-Raman spectroscopy as a rapid analytical tool for the determination of diltiazem hydrochloride in tablets.
- Scaling-up of a lactose wet granulation process in Mi-Pro high shear mixers.
- Ex vivo bioadhesion and in vivo testosterone bioavailability study of different bioadhesive formulations based on starch-g-poly(acrylic acid) copolymers and starch/poly(acrylic acid) mixtures.
- Encoding microcarriers: present and future technologies
- Modulation of the phytoestrogenicity of beer by monoterpene alcohols present in various hop oil fractions
- Simultaneous, quantitative determination of opiates, amphetamines, cocaine and benzoylecgonine in oral fluid by liquid chromatography quadrupole-time-of-flight mass spectrometry.
- Analysis of benzo(a)pyrene diol epoxide-DNA adducts by capillary zone electrophoresis-electrospray ionization-mass spectrometry in conjunction with sample stacking.
- Oestrogenic activity of the hop phyto-oestrogen, 8-prenylnaringenin.
- In vitro evaluation of the quality of essential drugs on the Tanzanian market.
- Pegylated GL67 lipoplexes retain their gene transfection activity after exposure to components of CF mucus.
- A new method to obtain and present complete information on the compatibility: study of its validity for eight binary mixtures of morphine with drugs frequently used in palliative care.
- The retention of the anti-invasive ether lipid ET-18-OMe in tissue heart fragments and its long term effects on sialylation
- 8-prenylnaringenin, the phytooestrogen in hops and beer, may influence the incidence of breast cancer.
- Amine-modified nucleosides as adenosine A(3) neoceptor ligands
- Orientation-dependent stress build-up during the formation of epitaxial CoSi2.
- Decreased frontal serotonin 5-HT2a receptor binding index in deliberate self-harm patients.
- Biodistribution and dosimetry of 99mTc-ciprofloxacin, a promising agent for the diagnosis of bacterial infection.
- Non-invasive methods for absolute cerebral blood flow measurement using 99m-Tc-ECD: A correlation study
- Prenylated hop flavonoids are key agents in relation to health-beneficial properties of beer
- Sensitive gas chromatographic-mass spectrometric screening of acetylated benzodiazepines.
- In vitro and in vivo evaluation of starch-based hot stage extruded double matrix systems.
Cold extrusion as a continuous single-step granulation and tabletting process.
2001) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICS AND BIOPHARMACEUTICS. 52(3). p.359-368 Mark(
The oral bioavailability of ibuprofen enantiomers in broiler chickens.
2001) JOURNAL OF VETERINARY PHARMACOLOGY AND THERAPEUTICS. 24(2). p.105-109 Mark(