- Thymidine and thymidine-5 '-O-monophosphate analogues as inhibitors of Mycobacterium tuberculosis thymidylate kinase
- Evaluation of the mucosal irritation potency of co-spray dried Amioca (R)/poly (acrylic acid) and Amioca (R)/Carbopol (R) 974P mixtures
- Newer analytical chemistry teaching approaches at the pharmaceutical faculty of the Ghent University
- Radicaloid-type oxidative decomposition of beer bittering agents revealed
- Influence of acetylsalicylic acid and ketoprofen on canine thyroid function tests
- 3'-C-branched-chain-substituted nucleosides and nucleotides as potent inhibitors of Mycobacterium tuberculosis thymidine monophosphate kinase
- Exact mass measurement of product ions for the structural confirmation and identification of unknown compounds using a quadrupole time-of-flight spectrometer: a simplified approach using combined tandem mass spectrometric functions
- Tailoring the swelling pressure of degrading dextran hydroxyethyl methacrylate hydrogels
- Biological containment of genetically modified Lactococcus lactis for intestinal delivery of human interleukin 10
- Formes orales matricielles et multiparticulaires utilisant l'extrusion à chaud
- Development and evaluation of sustained release mini-matrices prepared via hot melt extrusion
- Three-dimensional fluorescence recovery after photobleaching with the confocal scanning laser microscope
- Principal component analysis of dissolution data with missing elements.
Development and in vitro evaluation of an enteric-coated multiparticulate drug delivery system for the administration of piroxicam to dogs.
2002) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICS AND BIOPHARMACEUTICS. 54(3). p.343-348 Mark(
- Bioavailability of hydrochlorothiazide from isomalt-based moulded tablets.
- Chemotaxonomic features associated with flavonoids of cannabinoid-free cannabis (Cannabis sativa subsp sativa L.) in relation to hops (Humulus lupulus L.).
- Determination of paramethoxyamphetamine and other amphetamine-related designer drugs by liquid chromatography/sonic spray ionization mass spectrometry.
- Quantitation of soy phytoestrogens in human breast tissue and biological fluids.
- A comparison between the use of dynamic mechanical analysis and oscillatory shear rheometry for the characterisation of hydrogels.
- Direct compression properties of melt-extruded isomalt.
- Direct compression and moulding properties of co-extruded isomalt/drug mixtures.
- Swelling pressure observations on degrading dex-HEMA hydrogels.
- Synthesis and evaluation of thymidine-5 '-O-monophosphate analogues as inhibitors of Mycobacterium tuberculosis thymidylate kinase.
- Flemish population data using the AmpF/STR Profiler (TM) PCR amplification kit.
- Applications of Raman spectroscopy in pharmaceutical analysis.
- Wax beads as cushioning agents during the compression of coated diltiazem pellets.
Local treatment of bacterial vaginosis with a bioadhesive metronidazole tablet
2002) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF OBSTETRICS GYNECOLOGY AND REPRODUCTIVE BIOLOGY. 105(1). p.64-66 Mark(
- A vasorelaxing factor is released from mouse retinal tissue
- Proteomics analysis of the neurodegeneration in the brain of tau transgenic mice
- In vivo evaluation of matrix pellets containing nanocrystalline ketoprofen.
- Dual-color fluorescence fluctuation spectroscopy to study the complexation between poly-l-lysine and oligonucleotides
Latent sensitivity to Fas-mediated apoptosis after CD40 ligation may explain activity of CD154 gene therapy in chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
2002) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 99(6). p.3854-3859 Mark(
- Characterization of ibuprofen as a nontraditional plasticizer of ethyl cellulose.
- Preparation and characterization of bioadhesive grafted starch copolymers as platforms for controlled drug delivery.
- The oxygenated sesquiterpenoid fraction of hops in relation to the spicy hop character of beer
- On the transport of lipoplexes through cystic fibrosis sputum.
- Drug administration to poultry.
- Synthesis of homoceramides, novel ceramide analogues, and their lack of effect on the growth of hippocampal neurons
- Synthesis and in vivo evaluation of [123I]-4-iodo-N-(4-(4-(2-methoxyphenyl)-piperazin-1-yl)butyl)-benzamide, a potential sigma receptor ligand for SPECT studies
- Evaluation of an alternative mucosal irritation test using slugs.
- Continuous twin screw extrusion for the wet granulation of lactose.
- 5 '-Deoxy congeners of 9-(3-amido-3-deoxy-beta-D-xylofuranosyl)-N-6-cyclopentyladenine: New adenosine A(1) receptor antagonists and inverse agonists.
- Differential expression of brain proteins in glycogen synthase kinase-3β transgenic mice: a proteomics point of view
- Thymidine (monophosphate) analogues as Mycobacterium tuberculosis thymidylate kinase inhibitors
- 8-prenylnaringenin, the phytooestrogen in hops and beer, may influence the incidence of breast cancer.
- Scaling-up of a lactose wet granulation process in Mi-Pro high shear mixers.
- Ex vivo bioadhesion and in vivo testosterone bioavailability study of different bioadhesive formulations based on starch-g-poly(acrylic acid) copolymers and starch/poly(acrylic acid) mixtures.
- Encoding microcarriers: present and future technologies
- Oestrogenic activity of the hop phyto-oestrogen, 8-prenylnaringenin.
- In vitro evaluation of the quality of essential drugs on the Tanzanian market.