Synthesis and radiolabelling of [I-123]-4-iodo-N-(4-(4-(2-methoxyphenyl)-piperazin-1-yl)butyl)-benzamide, a potential dopamine D-3 antagonist for SPECT studies
2003) JOURNAL OF LABELLED COMPOUNDS & RADIOPHARMACEUTICALS. 46(5). p.411-419 Mark(
- Newer analytical chemistry teaching approaches at the pharmaceutical faculty of the Ghent University
- Radicaloid-type oxidative decomposition of beer bittering agents revealed
- Influence of acetylsalicylic acid and ketoprofen on canine thyroid function tests
- 3'-C-branched-chain-substituted nucleosides and nucleotides as potent inhibitors of Mycobacterium tuberculosis thymidine monophosphate kinase
- Biological containment of genetically modified Lactococcus lactis for intestinal delivery of human interleukin 10
- Formes orales matricielles et multiparticulaires utilisant l'extrusion à chaud
- Development and evaluation of sustained release mini-matrices prepared via hot melt extrusion
- Tailoring the swelling pressure of degrading dextran hydroxyethyl methacrylate hydrogels
- Exact mass measurement of product ions for the structural confirmation and identification of unknown compounds using a quadrupole time-of-flight spectrometer: a simplified approach using combined tandem mass spectrometric functions
- Three-dimensional fluorescence recovery after photobleaching with the confocal scanning laser microscope
- Determination of paramethoxyamphetamine and other amphetamine-related designer drugs by liquid chromatography/sonic spray ionization mass spectrometry.
- Chemotaxonomic features associated with flavonoids of cannabinoid-free cannabis (Cannabis sativa subsp sativa L.) in relation to hops (Humulus lupulus L.).
- Principal component analysis of dissolution data with missing elements.
Development and in vitro evaluation of an enteric-coated multiparticulate drug delivery system for the administration of piroxicam to dogs.
2002) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICS AND BIOPHARMACEUTICS. 54(3). p.343-348 Mark(
- Bioavailability of hydrochlorothiazide from isomalt-based moulded tablets.
- Quantitation of soy phytoestrogens in human breast tissue and biological fluids.
- A comparison between the use of dynamic mechanical analysis and oscillatory shear rheometry for the characterisation of hydrogels.
- Direct compression properties of melt-extruded isomalt.
- Direct compression and moulding properties of co-extruded isomalt/drug mixtures.
- Swelling pressure observations on degrading dex-HEMA hydrogels.
- Synthesis and evaluation of thymidine-5 '-O-monophosphate analogues as inhibitors of Mycobacterium tuberculosis thymidylate kinase.
- Flemish population data using the AmpF/STR Profiler (TM) PCR amplification kit.
- Applications of Raman spectroscopy in pharmaceutical analysis.
- Wax beads as cushioning agents during the compression of coated diltiazem pellets.
Local treatment of bacterial vaginosis with a bioadhesive metronidazole tablet
2002) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF OBSTETRICS GYNECOLOGY AND REPRODUCTIVE BIOLOGY. 105(1). p.64-66 Mark(
- Proteomics analysis of the neurodegeneration in the brain of tau transgenic mice
- A vasorelaxing factor is released from mouse retinal tissue
Latent sensitivity to Fas-mediated apoptosis after CD40 ligation may explain activity of CD154 gene therapy in chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
2002) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 99(6). p.3854-3859 Mark(
- Characterization of ibuprofen as a nontraditional plasticizer of ethyl cellulose.
- Preparation and characterization of bioadhesive grafted starch copolymers as platforms for controlled drug delivery.
- The oxygenated sesquiterpenoid fraction of hops in relation to the spicy hop character of beer
- On the transport of lipoplexes through cystic fibrosis sputum.
- Drug administration to poultry.
- Dual-color fluorescence fluctuation spectroscopy to study the complexation between poly-l-lysine and oligonucleotides
- In vivo evaluation of matrix pellets containing nanocrystalline ketoprofen.
- Synthesis of homoceramides, novel ceramide analogues, and their lack of effect on the growth of hippocampal neurons
- Synthesis and in vivo evaluation of [123I]-4-iodo-N-(4-(4-(2-methoxyphenyl)-piperazin-1-yl)butyl)-benzamide, a potential sigma receptor ligand for SPECT studies
- Evaluation of an alternative mucosal irritation test using slugs.
- Continuous twin screw extrusion for the wet granulation of lactose.
- 5 '-Deoxy congeners of 9-(3-amido-3-deoxy-beta-D-xylofuranosyl)-N-6-cyclopentyladenine: New adenosine A(1) receptor antagonists and inverse agonists.
- Differential expression of brain proteins in glycogen synthase kinase-3β transgenic mice: a proteomics point of view
- Thymidine (monophosphate) analogues as Mycobacterium tuberculosis thymidylate kinase inhibitors
- 8-prenylnaringenin, the phytooestrogen in hops and beer, may influence the incidence of breast cancer.
- Modulation of the phytoestrogenicity of beer by monoterpene alcohols present in various hop oil fractions
- Simultaneous, quantitative determination of opiates, amphetamines, cocaine and benzoylecgonine in oral fluid by liquid chromatography quadrupole-time-of-flight mass spectrometry.
- Analysis of benzo(a)pyrene diol epoxide-DNA adducts by capillary zone electrophoresis-electrospray ionization-mass spectrometry in conjunction with sample stacking.
- Scaling-up of a lactose wet granulation process in Mi-Pro high shear mixers.
- Ex vivo bioadhesion and in vivo testosterone bioavailability study of different bioadhesive formulations based on starch-g-poly(acrylic acid) copolymers and starch/poly(acrylic acid) mixtures.
- Encoding microcarriers: present and future technologies