- Elucidation and visualization of solid-state transformation and mixing in a pharmaceutical mini hot melt extrusion process using in-line Raman spectroscopy
- Medicatienazicht bij een oudere patiënt met polyfarmacie
- Epigenetic sampling effects : nephrectomy modifies the clear cell renal cell cancer methylome
- The influence of the size, age and sex on the computed tomographic measured size of the pituitary gland in normal horses
- Flagging false positives following untargeted LCMS characterization of histone PTM combinations
- A new approach in pediatric drug design : the development of a pediatric pig model, part II : the maturation of hepatic cytochrome P450 enzymes using enzyme activity and proteomics
- The ontogeny of hepatic cytochrome P450 enzymes in conventional pigs using enzyme activity and proteomics
- Galactosylsphingamides : new α-GalCer analogues to probe the F’-pocket of CD1d
- Nanomedicine-based intraperitoneal therapy for the treatment of peritoneal carcinomatosis : mission possible?
- Metabolic activity, urease production, antibiotic resistance and virulence in dual species biofilms of Staphylococcus epidermidis and Staphylococcus aureus
- In-vivo evaluation of apocynin for prevention of Helicobacter pylori-induced gastric carcinogenesis
- Noncontact infrared-mediated heat transfer during continuous freeze-drying of unit doses
- The repurposing of low molecular weight molecular weight drugs to induce lysosomal release of siRNA and in vitro approaches to probe the toxicity of inorganic nanoparticles
Enzymatically biomineralized chitosan scaffolds for tissue-engineering applications
2017) JOURNAL OF TISSUE ENGINEERING AND REGENERATIVE MEDICINE. 11(5). p.1500-1513 Mark(
- Autocrine embryotropins revisited : how do embryos talk to each other in vitro when cultured in groups?