- Interactions between oligonucleotides and cationic polymers investigated by fluorescence correlation spectroscopy.
- Mechanism for the lightstruck flavor in beer revealed by time-resolved electron paramagnetic resonance.
- Fatal 4-MTA intoxication: Development of a liquid chromatographic-tandem mass spectrometric assay for multiple matrices.
- The mucosal toxicity of different benzalkonium chloride analogues evaluated with an alternative test using slugs
- Fyto-oestrogenen uit hop.
- Evaluation of a mucoadhesive tablet for ocular use.
- 8-Prenylnaringenin, the phytoestrogen in hops and beer, upregulates the function of the E-cadherin/catenin complex in human mammary carcinoma cells
Structural alterations of gene complexes by cystic fibrosis sputum.
2001) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 164(3). p.486-493 Mark(
- The in vitro evaluation of 'azo containing polysaccharide gels' for colon delivery.
- Comparison of high-performance liquid chromatography - Mass spectroscopy and capillary electrophoresis - Mass spectroscopy for the analysis of phenolic compounds in diethyl ether extracts of red wines.