- Quantitation of 8-prenylnaringenin, a novel phytoestrogen in hops (Humulus lupulus L.), hop products, and beers, by benchtop HPLC-MS using electrospray ionization.
- The physical properties of biogels and their permeability for macromolecular drugs and colloidal drug carriers.
- Biodistribution and dosimetry of [I-123]iodo-PK 11195: a potential agent for SPET imaging of the peripheral benzodiazepine receptor
- A validated HPLC method for the determination of thiazinamium methylsulphate in pharmaceutical preparations.
- Determination of the designer drugs 3,4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine, 3,4-methylenedioxyethylamphetamine, and 3,4-methylenedioxyamphetamine with HPLC and fluorescence detection in whole blood, serum, vitreous humor, and urine.
- Brazilian beers: Blond is beautiful, dark is dreadful. An expert's view.
- Infectivity of hematopoetic cells with the semliki forest virus
- Perinatal cortical infarction within middle cerebral artery trunks.
- Evaluation of starch-maltodextrin-Carbopol (R) 974 P mixtures for the nasal delivery of insulin in rabbits.
Intramolecular ortho and meta photocycloadditions of 4-phenoxybut-1-enes substituted in the arene residue with carbomethoxy, carbomethoxymethyl, and 2-carbomethoxyethyl groups.
2000) JOURNAL OF PHOTOCHEMISTRY AND PHOTOBIOLOGY A-CHEMISTRY. 133(1-2). p.135-146 Mark(