- The compelling urge to misbehave : do impulse purchases instigate unethical consumer behavior?
- A MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN OR DOWN UNDER
- The effect of squeeze tubes on consumers' serving sizes
- Predicting Movie Watching Behavior using Facebook data and Information-fusion Sensitivity Analysis
- Desire for design : an integrative study of consumer responses to product & package design
- Emergent ecosystem for radical innovation : entrepreneurial probing at formula E
- Clicks as a healthy alternative to bricks : how online grocery shopping reduces vice purchases
- Self-service technology or an employee? That's the question: A neuroscientific approach
Leveraging the impact of supply chain integration through information technology
2017) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF OPERATIONS & PRODUCTION MANAGEMENT. 37(4). p.510-530 Mark(
- Downsizing 'Portion Distortion': nudging in the supermarket.