- The impact of cognition on strategic outcomes
Leveraging the impact of supply chain integration through information technology
2017) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF OPERATIONS & PRODUCTION MANAGEMENT. 37(4). p.510-530 Mark(
- Cross-national investigation on the drivers behind obesity : re-assessment of past findings and avenues for the future
- Contemporary topics in consumer morality : an investigation of ethical and unethical consumer judgment, decision making and behavior
- A MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN OR DOWN UNDER
- How subtle changes in the food environment can help consumers make healthier food choices
- Downsizing 'Portion Distortion': nudging in the supermarket.
- the effect of squeeze tubes on serving sizes
- Self-serving technology or an employee? That's the question: A neuroscientific approach
- The compelling urge to misbehave : do impulse purchases instigate unethical consumer behavior?