- On the stability of the excess sensitivity of aggregate consumption growth in the US
- Testing for time variation in an unobserved components model for the U.S. economy
- Hiring a gay man, taking a risk? A lab experiment on employment discrimination and risk-aversion
- Facebook profile picture appearance affects recruiters’ first hiring decisions
- Macroeconomic Effects of Demographic Change in an OLG model for a Small Open Economy - The Case of Belgium.
- Common correlated effects estimation of dynamic panels with cross-sectional dependence
- On the role of public policies and wage formation for private investment in R&D: a long-run panel analysis
Overzitten tijdens het secundair onderwijs: kans of val?
2016) TIJDSCHRIFT VOOR ONDERWIJSRECHT EN ONDERWIJSBELEID. 14(5). p.15-19 Mark(
- Scars of recessions in a rigid labor market
- The influence of preference information on equivalent income