- Effectiveness of a job vacancy referral scheme
- Do gender differences in career aspirations contribute to Sticky Floors?
- Immigrant volunteering: a way out of labour market discrimination?
- Testing for time variation in an unobserved components model for the U.S. economy
Overzitten tijdens het secundair onderwijs: kans of val?
2016) TIJDSCHRIFT VOOR ONDERWIJSRECHT EN ONDERWIJSBELEID. 14(5). p.15-19 Mark(
- First Depressed, Then Discriminated Against?
- Scars of recessions in a rigid labor market
- Linking individual's ecological footprint to their subjective well-being
- Perceived discrimination In Primary Healthcare in Europe: evidence from the cross-sectional QUALICOPC study
- Bias-corrected Common Correlated Effects Pooled estimation in homogeneous dynamic panels