- Age, women, and employment: an evaluation
- On the possibility and driving forces of secular stagnation: a general equilibrium analysis applied to Belgium
- Effectiveness of a job vacancy referral scheme
- Do youths graduating in a recession incur permanent losses?
- Fiscal consolidation and inequality: a descriptive analysis
- Do gender differences in career aspirations contribute to Sticky Floors?
- Immigrant volunteering: a way out of labour market discrimination?
- Testing for time variation in an unobserved components model for the U.S. economy
Overzitten tijdens het secundair onderwijs: kans of val?
2016) TIJDSCHRIFT VOOR ONDERWIJSRECHT EN ONDERWIJSBELEID. 14(5). p.15-19 Mark(
- First Depressed, Then Discriminated Against?