- Are Islamic banks subject to depositor discipline?
- What determined the location of industry in Belgium, 1897-1961?
- Protecting labour rights in a globalizing world: an introduction
- Alternative indicators for economic welfare and well-being: a transatlantic update
- Barriers and opportunities for alternative measures of economic welfare
- How the nature of networks determines the outcome of publicly funded university research projects
- Economic integration and corruption: resolving measurement and endogeneity problems through state-space modeling
- Making divorce easier: the role of no-fault and unilateral revisited
Technology transfer as a driver for location of R&D active firms on science parks
2015) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF INNOVATION AND REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT. 6(1). p.80-101 Mark(
- An analysis of managerialism and performance in English and Welsh male prisons