- Technological performance and performance in international trade.
- The euro-isation of central and eastern European countries in view of their joining the Economic and Monetary Union
- Making CO2 emission trading more effective: integrating cross-sectoral energy efficiency investments
- Gebruik van genetische gemodificeerde organismen.
The diffusion of cleaner vehicles in CO2 emission trading designs.
2000) TRANSPORTATION RESEARCH PART D-TRANSPORT AND ENVIRONMENT. 5(5). p.385-401 Mark(
- Patents and trademarks as indicators of international competitiveness: the VAR versus the Hysteresis approach
- A note on building a database on Russian banks: Fieldwork against the odds
- Social protection competition in the EMU.
- Environmental Regulation and International Competitiveness.
- Patents and Trademarks as indicators of International Competitiviness