- Development of a gill perfusion apparatus for studying the interaction of fish pathogens with gill tissue.
- Colonisation of rabbits with Staphylococcus aureus after experimental infection with high and low virulence strains.
- Prevalence and pathogenic significance of circovirus-like infections in racing pigeons (Columba Livia).
- Prevalence of dermatophytes in asymptomatic guinea pigs and rabbits.
- The effect of vaccination on the course of an experimental Salmonella typhimurium infection in racing pigeons.
- Het Post-weaning multisystemic wasting syndrome in België.
- Consequence of boar edible tissue consumption on urinary profiles of nandrolone metabolites. I. Mass spectrometric detection and quantification of 19-norandrosterone and 19-noretiocholanolone in human urine.
- A new mutation in exon 2 of the bovine leptin gene.
- The effect of L-carnitine on body weight, body composition and nutrient intake in adult pigeons (Columba livia domestica).
- Enhanced specific antibody response to bovine serum albumin in pigeons due to L-carnitine supplementation.
- De probleemmerrie deel 2: de behandeling.
- An Experimental Infection with Classical Swine Fever in E2 Sub-Unit Marker-Vaccine Vaccinated and in Non-Vaccinated Pigs.
- Bezettingsdichtheid in vleesvarkensstallen.
Pharmacokinetics and oral bioavailability of a doxycycline formulation (DOXYCYCLINE 75%) in nonfasted young pigs.
2000) JOURNAL OF VETERINARY PHARMACOLOGY AND THERAPEUTICS. 23(1). p.45-48 Mark(
- Determination of gentamicin in swine and calf tissues by high-performance liquid chromatography combined with electrospray ionization mass spectrometry.