- Modern health care in food producing animals
- Names of infectious diseases in six different languages.
Enterococcus cecorum septicemia in a malnourished adult patient.
1997) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF CLINICAL MICROBIOLOGY & INFECTIOUS DISEASES. 16(8). p.594-598 Mark(
- Immunohistochemical analysis of estrogen receptors in cystic-endometritis-pyometra complex in the bitch.
- A HinfI PCR-RFLP at the porcine leptin (LEP) gene.
- Mapping of the ATP2B2 and PCCB genes on porcine Chromosome 13.
- Comparative studies of ivermectin and moxidectin in the control of naturally acquired cyathostome infections in horses.
- Prevention of polyarthritis in foals.
- The presence of an early L4 population in relation to the acquired resistance of calves naturally infected with Ostertagia ostertagi.
- High-resolution atomic force microscopy of dextran monolayer hydration.
- Potential of a recombinant Schistosoma bovis-derived glutathione S-transferase to protect cattle against experimental and natural S-mattheei infection.
- Administration of doxycycline hydrochloride via drinking water to turkeys under laboratory and field conditions.
- Persistence of the efficacy of pour-on and injectable moxidectin against Ostertagia ostertagi and Dictyocaulus viviparus in experimentally infected cattle.
- Monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies to chicken immunoglobulin isotypes specifically detect turkey immunoglobulin isotypes.
- Nucleotide sequence and characterization of the cryptic Bacillus thuringiensis plasmid pGI3 reveal a new family of rolling circle replicons.