- A thymic lymphoma in a heifer.
- Complications following cesarean section.
- Pharmacological evaluation of [C-11]conepezil as tracer for visualization of acetylcholinesterase by PET.
Selected chemotherapy and seasonally transmitted Schistosoma haematobium infections in the middle valley of the Senegal River Basin.
2000) TRANSACTIONS OF THE ROYAL SOCIETY OF TROPICAL MEDICINE AND HYGIENE. 94(2). p.198-199 Mark(
- Control of gastrointestinal nematodes in first season grazing calves by two strategic treatments with eprinomectin.
- Antibody-induced endocytosis of viral glycoproteins, expressed on pseudorabies virus-infected monocytes protects these cells from complement-mediated lysis.
- Proteinases released in vitro by the parasitic stages of the bovine abomasal nematode Ostertagia ostertagi.
- Dietary L-carnitine supplementation increases antigen-specific immunoglobulin G production in broiler chickens.
- PRRSV-macrophage interaction and putative receptors.
- Replication of equine herpesvirus type 1 in freshly isolated equine peripheral blood mononuclear cells and changes in susceptibility following mitogen stimulation.
- Evaluation of the persistent efficacy of doramectin and ivermectin injectable against Ostertagia ostertagi and Cooperia oncophora in cattle.
- Comparison of serological tests for Trypanosoma evansi natural infections in water buffaloes from north Vietnam.
- Drug-abbreviated infections of Trichostrongylus colubriformis and development of immunity in jirds (Meriones unguiculatus).
- Genomic fingerprinting of pigeon Streptococcus gallolyticus strains of different virulence by randomly amplified polymorphic DNA (RAPD) analysis.
Incomplete cross resistance against ionophores in Enterococcus faecium and Enterococcus faecalis strains from pigs and poultry.
2000) MICROBIAL DRUG RESISTANCE-MECHANISMS EPIDEMIOLOGY AND DISEASE. 6(1). p.59-61 Mark(