- Serological and bacteriological observations on experimental infection with Salmonella hadar in chickens.
- Morbidity induced by Schistosoma haematobium infections, as assessed by ultrasound before and after treatment with praziquantel, in a recently expanded focus (Senegal River basin).
- Role of the humoral immune system in Salmonella enteritidis phage type four infection in chickens.
- Dissociation between MK-801- and captivity-induced stereotypies in bank voles.
- Effectiveness of bovine microsatellites in resolving paternity cases in American bison, Bison bison L.
- Juvenile nephropathy in a Newfoundlander.
Effect of cephapirin and mecillinam on the phagocytic and respiratory burst activity of neutrophil leukocytes isolated from bovine blood.
1998) JOURNAL OF VETERINARY PHARMACOLOGY AND THERAPEUTICS. 21(6). p.421-427 Mark(
- Comparison of purification procedures for the isolation and detection of anabolic residues in faeces using gas chromatography mass spectrometry.
Successful treatment of an equine preputial fibrosarcoma using 5-fluorouracil/evaluation of the treatment using quantitative PCNA and KI67 (MIB 1) immunostaining (Case report).
1998) JOURNAL OF VETERINARY MEDICINE SERIES A-PHYSIOLOGY PATHOLOGY CLINICAL MEDICINE. 45(10). p.591-598 Mark(
- Evaluation of a micro method for the routine determination of serum pepsinogen in cattle.
- Determination of betamethasone and triamcinolone acetonide by GC-NCI-MS in excreta of treated animals and development of a fast oxidation procedure for derivatisation of corticosteroids.
- Testing for driving under the influence of ethanol: Misleading results caused by ether.
- Typhlitis caused by intestinal Serpulina-like bacteria in domestic guinea pigs (Cavia porcellus).
- Relationship of impairment of schistosome 28-kilodalton glutathione S-transferase (GST) activity to expression of immunity to Schistosoma mattheei in calves vaccinated with recombinant Schistosoma bovis 28-kilodalton GST.
- Surgical treatment of dental problems and mandibular fractures in the horse.