- Effect of needle tip bevel on recovery, morphology and developmental capacity of bovine oocytes
- Cloning of the G18-C2 porcine MHC class III region
- Production of dairy replacement stock in relation to level of exposure to gastrointestinal nematode infection in the first grazing season: Second-year calves and heifers.
- Univentricular heart with atrial septal defect in a calf
- Inhibition of cell division associated with corticosteroids.
- Installation of a laboratory in a poultry processing plant.
- A combined stereotaxic adaptor and anaesthesia apparatus for microdialysis studies in small rodents.
- Acidification of methyl-alpha-D-glucopyranoside: A useful test to differentiate Enterococcus casseliflavus and Enterococcus gallinarum from Enterococcus faecium species group and from Enterococcus faecalis.
- Localised arteriosclerotic changes in congenital hyperostosis in pigs.
- Oxygenation activity of chicken blood phagocytes as measured by luminol- and lucigenin-dependent chemiluminescence.
- Comparison of two techniques of narcotic-induced anesthesia for use during recording of magnetic motor evoked potentials in dogs.
Pharmacokinetics and anti-trichomonal efficacy of a dimetridazole tablet and water-soluble powder in homing pigeons (Columba livia).
1996) JOURNAL OF VETERINARY PHARMACOLOGY AND THERAPEUTICS. 19(1). p.62-67 Mark(
- Ultrastructural changes in avian Chlamydia psittaci serovar A-, B-, and D-infected buffalo green monkey cells.
- Taxonomic study of Lancefield streptococcal groups C, G, and L (Streptococcus dysgalactiae) and proposal of S-dysgalactiae subsp equisimilis subsp nov.
- Disposition of human drug preparations in the horse .5. Orally administered oxprenolol.