- Biological validation of feline serum cystatin C: the effect of breed, age and sex and establishment of a reference interval
- Protection of broilers against Salmonella using colonization-inhibition
- Lactococcus lactis as a vector for oral vaccine delivery: the case of enterohemorrhagic Escherichia coli
- Stem cell therapy in the horse: from laboratory to clinic
- How local are local blocks of the distal limb?
- In vitro and in vivo diet related DNA adduct profiling in search of a colon cancer biomarker
- Communication of quorum sensing peptides with breast cancer cells
- Is intraductal inoculation of tumour cells a more relevant in vivo model for immune-competent breast cancer metastasis than the classical fat pad model?
- First experimental evidence for the transmission of Chlamydia psittaci in poultry through eggshell penetration
- Validation of a quantitative method using liquid chromatography coupled to multiple mass spectrometry for thiouracil in feedstuffs used in animal husbandry
Erosion of the medial compartment of the canine elbow: occurrence, diagnosis and currently available treatment options
2015) VETERINARY AND COMPARATIVE ORTHOPAEDICS AND TRAUMATOLOGY. 28(1). p.9-18 Mark(
- Detection of arenavirus in a peripheral odontogenic fibromyxoma in a red tail boa (Boa constrictor constrictor) with inclusion body disease
- Toward a new European threshold to disciminate illegally administered from naturally occurring thiouracil in livestock
- Cell type-specific differences in β-glucan recognition and signalling in porcine innate immune cells
- Priming of wheat with the green leaf volatile Z-3-hexenyl acetate enhances defense against Fusarium graminearum but boosts deoxynivalenol production