- Communicating risk assessment, management and implementation: a dog centred approach
- Behavioural changes after mixing can be detected in automatically obtained activity patterns of pig
- Summertime use of natural vs. artificial shelter by cattle in nature reserves
- Het vermarkten van diervriendelijk geproduceerde melk
- Broiler production in Flanders, Belgium: current situation and producers' opinions about animal welfare
- Observer bias in animal behaviour research: can we believe what we score, if we score what we believe?
- Automated measurement of pig behavioural activity at pen level using image processing techniques
- Characterization of anticipatory behaviour in domesticated horses (Equus caballus)
- Coping in groups of domestic horses: review from a social and neurobiological perspective
Shade as protection against heat stress for beef cattle on pasture?
2012) COMMUNICATIONS IN AGRICULTURAL AND APPLIED BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES. 77(1). p.111-115 Mark(