- Broiler production in Flanders, Belgium: current situation and producers' opinions about animal welfare
- Observer bias in animal behaviour research: can we believe what we score, if we score what we believe?
- Automated measurement of pig behavioural activity at pen level using image processing techniques
- Characterization of anticipatory behaviour in domesticated horses (Equus caballus)
- Coping in groups of domestic horses: review from a social and neurobiological perspective
Shade as protection against heat stress for beef cattle on pasture?
2012) COMMUNICATIONS IN AGRICULTURAL AND APPLIED BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES. 77(1). p.111-115 Mark(
- Intra-articular opioid analgesia is effective in reducing pain and inflammation in an equine LPS induced synovitis model
- A comparison of sympathetic and conventional training methods on responses to initial horse training
- Interventions in social behaviour in a herd of mares and geldings
- Brief report: Don't kiss a sleeping dog: the first assesment of 'The Blue Dog' Bite Prevention Program