Traumatic fracture of the medial coronoid process in a dog - Radiographic, computed tomographic, arthroscopic and histological findings
2004) VETERINARY AND COMPARATIVE ORTHOPAEDICS AND TRAUMATOLOGY. 17(3). p.159-162 Mark(
- Elbow incongruity: fact or fiction?
- Arthrology- Diagnostic Imaging: Is CT the answer?
- Computerized tomography(CT) of the normal canine thorax
- Determination of the mucosal irritation potential of oral piroxicam formulations on the gastric mucosa of dogs compared to the slug mucosal irritation test
- The prevalence and evolution of canine hip dysplasia in Belgium
- Comparative joint imaging in small animals
- Brain Imaging in older dogs
- Fragmented coronoid process in an adult dog
- Gastrointestinal transit time of nondisintegrating radio-opaque pellets in suckling and recently weaned piglets