- Fragmentation of the caudal aspect of the glenoid cavity
- Ultrasonographic features of the thyroid gland in 8 hypothyroid dogs
- Limited CT scanning for diagnosis of chronic nasal disease in dogs
- Ultrasonographic evaluation of osteochondrosis in the canine shoulder: comparison with radiography,arthrography and arthroscopy
- In vivo diagnosis of a cholesteatoma (cholesterinic granuloma) in a horse using CT guided biopsy
Traumatic fracture of the medial coronoid process in a dog - Radiographic, computed tomographic, arthroscopic and histological findings
2004) VETERINARY AND COMPARATIVE ORTHOPAEDICS AND TRAUMATOLOGY. 17(3). p.159-162 Mark(
- Functional Brain Imaging in Personality Research and Personality Disorders
- Functional Brain Imaging of Impulsive Aggression
- Elbow incongruity: fact or fiction?
- Arthrology- Diagnostic Imaging: Is CT the answer?