- Ultrasonographic and anatomic study of the canine elbow joint
- The quorum sensing peptides PhrG, CSP and EDF promote angiogenesis and invasion of breast cancer cells in vitro
Erosion of the medial compartment of the canine elbow: occurrence, diagnosis and currently available treatment options
2015) VETERINARY AND COMPARATIVE ORTHOPAEDICS AND TRAUMATOLOGY. 28(1). p.9-18 Mark(
- Diffusion of mepivacaine to adjacent synovial structures after intrasynovial analgesia of the digital flexor tendon sheath in the horse
- Paroxysmal dyskinesia in adult maltese dogs?
- Heuristic filtering of sequencing variants with the R-package "Mendelian"
- A three-dimensional musculoskeletal model of the Labrador retriever (Canis familiaris) pelvis and hind limbs
- Intra- and interobserver agreement on radiographic phenotype in the diagnosis of canine hip dysplasia
- Diffuse idiopathic skeletal hyperostosis of the spine in a nine-year-old cat
- Classification of peptides according to their blood-brain barrier influx