Erosion of the medial compartment of the canine elbow: occurrence, diagnosis and currently available treatment options
2015) VETERINARY AND COMPARATIVE ORTHOPAEDICS AND TRAUMATOLOGY. 28(1). p.9-18 Mark(
- Human skin permeation of emerging mycotoxins (beauvericin and enniatins)
- Ultrasonographic and anatomic study of the canine elbow joint
- Morphology of the canine omentum, part 2: the omental bursa and its compartments materialized and explored by a novel technique
- Serum and urinary cystatin C in cats with feline immunodeficiency virus infection and cats with hyperthyroidism
- The quorum sensing peptides PhrG, CSP and EDF promote angiogenesis and invasion of breast cancer cells in vitro
- An heuristic filtering tool to identify phenotype-associated genetic variants applied to human intellectual disability and canine coat colors
- Diffusion of mepivacaine to adjacent synovial structures after intrasynovial analgesia of the digital flexor tendon sheath in the horse
- Heuristic filtering of sequencing variants with the R-package "Mendelian"
- Paroxysmal dyskinesia in adult maltese dogs?