- Serum and urinary cystatin C in cats with feline immunodeficiency virus infection and cats with hyperthyroidism
Erosion of the medial compartment of the canine elbow: occurrence, diagnosis and currently available treatment options
2015) VETERINARY AND COMPARATIVE ORTHOPAEDICS AND TRAUMATOLOGY. 28(1). p.9-18 Mark(
- Paroxysmal dyskinesia in adult maltese dogs?
- A three-dimensional musculoskeletal model of the Labrador retriever (Canis familiaris) pelvis and hind limbs
- Heuristic filtering of sequencing variants with the R-package "Mendelian"
- Diffusion of mepivacaine to adjacent synovial structures after intrasynovial analgesia of the digital flexor tendon sheath in the horse
- Intra- and interobserver agreement on radiographic phenotype in the diagnosis of canine hip dysplasia
- Classification of peptides according to their blood-brain barrier influx
- Assessment of medial coronoid disease in 180 canine lame elbow joints: a sensitivity and specificity comparison of radiographic, computed tomographic and arthroscopic findings
- The impact of accelerated HF-rTMS on the subgenual anterior cingulate cortex in refractory unipolar major depression: insights from 18FDG PET brain imaging