- Arthroscopic visualisation of the third metacarpal and metatarsal condyles in the horse
- Infectious coccygeal discospondylitis in an adult trotter horse
- Guidelines and requirements for European Colleges of Veterinary specialisation.
- Abomasal end-to-end Anastomosis as a Treatment for an Extensive Abomasal Hernia and Fistula in a Cow
- Biodegradable scaffolds for tissue engineering prepared from crosslinkable precursors
Computed tomography-guided brain biopsy for in vivo diagnosis of a cholesterinic granuloma in a horse
2008) JAVMA-JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN VETERINARY MEDICAL ASSOCIATION. 233(6). p.950-954 Mark(
- Successful ultrasound-guided per-vaginal reduction of rectal tear-associated abscesses in 4 mares
- Evaluation of an injectable, photopolymerizable scaffold based on D,L-lactide and - caprolactone combined with autologous mesenchymal stem cells in a goat model.
- High prevalence of bovine papillomaviral DNA in the normal skin of equine sarcoid-affected and healthy horses
- Value of ultrasonography for detection and localization of dorsal fragments in the equine fetlock joint