- Preputial fibroma in a gelding
- Saddles and seats in animal and human sports: where is your smart, wearable, real-time feedback?
- The use and advantages of computed tomography in equine medicine evaluated by clinical studies
Treatment of sarcoids in equids: 230 cases (2008–2013)
2016) JAVMA-JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN VETERINARY MEDICAL ASSOCIATION. 249(3). p.311-318 Mark(
- Paravertebral brachial plexus blockade as part of a balanced anaesthesia in a sheep undergoing thoracic limb amputation
- Diffusion of mepivacaine to adjacent synovial structures after intrasynovial analgesia of the digital flexor tendon sheath
- Intra-arterial versus intra venous contrast-enhanced computed tomography of the equine head
- Nutritional management in a horse after caecocolic intussusception with almost total typhlectomy: a case report
- The holy grail of cartilage defect repair: crossing species and disciplinary boundaries
- Can the hoof been shod without limiting the hoof mechanism?