- Value of preoperative ultrasonography for localisation of fragments in the fetlock joint of 24 horses
- Long-term consequences of cheek tooth extraction on oral health in 83 horses
- Poll-flexion does not induce hypoxia in unridden ponies while trotting
- The role of bovine papillomavirus in the clinical behaviour of equine sarcoids and the presence of viral latency in horses.
- Anaesthesia of a Siamang monkey (Hylobates syndactylus) for the surgical correction of a hand injury
Determination of lidocaine and its two N-desethylated metabolites in dog and horse plasma by high-performance liquid chromatography combined with electrospray ionization tandem mass spectrometry
2007) JOURNAL OF CHROMATOGRAPHY B-ANALYTICAL TECHNOLOGIES IN THE BIOMEDICAL AND LIFE SCIENCES. 852(1-2). p.180-187 Mark(
- Bovine papillomavirus load and mRNA expression, cell proliferation and p53 expression in four clinical types of equine sarcoid
- Visualisation of the articular surface of the equine distal metacarpus/metatarsus using a dorsal and palmar/plantar arthroscopic approach
- High prevalence of bovine papillomavirus in the normal skin of equine sarcoid affected and healthy horses
- Bovine papillomavirus load and mRNA expression in equine sarcoids are correlated irrespective of the clinical type.