- Equine sarcoids, part 3: association with bovine papillomavirus
- Value of ultrasonography for detection and localization of dorsal fragments in the equine fetlock joint
- Footscan evaluation of Peak Vertical Force and Impulse symmetry: a pilot study
- Synovial infections in horses: first limb than life.
- Equine sarcoids, part 1: clinical presentation and epidemiology
- Rétrospective sur 47 cas de périodontite: quels enseignements pour la pratique?
Disposition and oral bioavailability of amoxicillin and clavulanic acid in pigs
2007) JOURNAL OF VETERINARY PHARMACOLOGY AND THERAPEUTICS. 30(6). p.550-555 Mark(
- Influence of two different ventilation modes on the function of an anaesthetic conserving device (AnaConDa®) in sevoflurane anaesthetized pigs
- Pre- and intraoperative parameters related to hypotension and hypoxaemia during anaesthesia in colic horses: a retrospective study
- Nasal carriage of methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus in the equine population: prevalence, typing and antimicrobial resistance