- Feeding browse to large zoo herbivores: how much is 'a lo', how much is 'sufficient'?
- The effects of a new foraging device on food related aggression in fattening pigs.
Calmodulin is expressed in bovine hatched blastocysts but not in blastocysts
2001) Journal of reproduction & fertility. Abstract series. 27. p.23-23 Mark(
- Bovine melanocortin receptor 4: cDNA sequence, polymorphisms and mapping
- Treatment of obesity - Inevitable frustration? A review illustrated with a complex case.
- Noninvasive monitoring of adrenocortical activity in roe deer (Capreolus capreolus) by measurement of fecal corticol metabolites
- Use of artificially applied n-alkanes as markers for the estimation of digestibility, food selection and intake in pigeons (Columba livia)
Effect of enrichment on manipulation ease of laboratory mice
2001) Veterinary & Agrochemical Research Centre, Scientific Report. 2001-2002. p.61-62 Mark(
- Rate-dependent effect of Prozacª on captivity induced stereotypies in bank voles.
- Effect of short-term separations on weaning stress in foals