- Effect of Ca/P ratio, P level and use of phytase on ileal and fecal P digestibility in growing pigs
Selection of swine resistant to F4-positive Escherichia coli
1997) MECHANISMS IN THE PATHOGENESIS OF ENTERIC DISEASES. 412. p.427-429 Mark(
- Development of a refined comparative map between SSC13 and HSA3 by FISH mapping of type I markers
- Behavioural reactions of sows during the pre-farrowing washing procedure
- Effect of lip twitch restrain in cribbing horses
- Relation between teat order and food competition behaviour in pigs
- Nutritional aspects of the ostrich (Struthio camelus).
- Application of three different methods to analyse fibre-FISH results obtained using four lambda clones from the porcine MHC III region
- A medium-density genetic linkage map of the bovine genome.
- A HinfI PCR-RFLP at the porcine leptin (LEP) gene.