- Feeding practice in moose (Alces alces) husbandry
- Influence on organic feeding and housing on "health" parameters in organic pig fattening
- Embryonic genes are differentially expressed in bovine embryos cultured under varying oxygen tensions
- Identification of caspases in cattle. Competence to development of the mammalian oocyte and embry quality
- A novel porcine gene, alpha-1-antichymotrypsin 2 (SERPINA3-2): sequence, genomic organization, polymorphism and mapping.
- Effetti dell'imitazione manuale del grooming sulla frequenza cardiaca del cavallo da sella in differrenti situazioni ambientali
Effects of aging on brain perfusion and serotonin-2A receptor binding in the normal canine brain measured with single photon emission tomography.
2002) PROGRESS IN NEURO-PSYCHOPHARMACOLOGY & BIOLOGICAL PSYCHIATRY. 26(7-8). p.1393-1404 Mark(
- Linkage and radiation hybrid mapping of the porcine calsequestrin 1 (CASQ1) gene to chromosome 4q.
- Assignment of the porcine GLUL gene to the distal end of chromosome 9q.
- Recent developments in phytase research/Methods to improve thermostability of phytases