- Carnitine supplementation decreases heat production in racing pigeons during flight simulation
- Factors affecting behavioural disturbances in race-horses.
- Evaluation of the genetic variability of 23 bovine microsatellite markers in four Belgian cattle breeds
- The reduction of heat production in exercising pigeons after l-carnitine supplementation.
- Use of spray-dried bovine blood plasma as receptor-analogue in piglet rations containing Phaseolus vulgaris beans
- Effect of Ca/P ratio, P level and use of phytase on ileal and fecal P digestibility in growing pigs
Selection of swine resistant to F4-positive Escherichia coli
1997) MECHANISMS IN THE PATHOGENESIS OF ENTERIC DISEASES. 412. p.427-429 Mark(
- Behavioural reactions of sows during the pre-farrowing washing procedure
- Development of a refined comparative map between SSC13 and HSA3 by FISH mapping of type I markers
- Effect of lip twitch restrain in cribbing horses