Effects of aging on brain perfusion and serotonin-2A receptor binding in the normal canine brain measured with single photon emission tomography.
2002) PROGRESS IN NEURO-PSYCHOPHARMACOLOGY & BIOLOGICAL PSYCHIATRY. 26(7-8). p.1393-1404 Mark(
- Linkage and radiation hybrid mapping of the porcine calsequestrin 1 (CASQ1) gene to chromosome 4q.
- Assignment of the porcine GLUL gene to the distal end of chromosome 9q.
- Mapping of 10 genes to porcine chromosome 13 and refining the regions of conserved synteny with human chromosome 3
- Recent developments in phytase research/Methods to improve thermostability of phytases
- Effect of excercise on apparent digestibility in horses
- Comparison of p53 and NF-κB gene expression between unfertilized bovine oocytes and 2-cell in vitro produced embryos
- Home made diets for cats and dogs: do calculated nutrients approximate analysed nutrients
- Behavourial responses and heart rates of stereotyping and non-stereotyping geldings to four stimuli.
- Teaching of animal bioethics in agriculture in Belgium.