- Identification of caspases in cattle. Competence to development of the mammalian oocyte and embry quality
- Influence on organic feeding and housing on "health" parameters in organic pig fattening
Effects of aging on brain perfusion and serotonin-2A receptor binding in the normal canine brain measured with single photon emission tomography.
2002) PROGRESS IN NEURO-PSYCHOPHARMACOLOGY & BIOLOGICAL PSYCHIATRY. 26(7-8). p.1393-1404 Mark(
- A novel porcine gene, alpha-1-antichymotrypsin 2 (SERPINA3-2): sequence, genomic organization, polymorphism and mapping.
- Effetti dell'imitazione manuale del grooming sulla frequenza cardiaca del cavallo da sella in differrenti situazioni ambientali
- Behavourial responses and heart rates of stereotyping and non-stereotyping geldings to four stimuli.
- Teaching of animal bioethics in agriculture in Belgium.
- Home made diets for cats and dogs: do calculated nutrients approximate analysed nutrients
- Recent developments in phytase research/Methods to improve thermostability of phytases
- Effect of excercise on apparent digestibility in horses