- The effects of dietary L-carnitine supplementation on the performance, organ weights and circulating hormone and metabolite concentrations of broiler chickens reared under a normal or low temperature schedule.
- Inhibition of T-cell invasion across cultured fibroblast monolayers by phenothiazine-related calmodulin inhibitors: impairment of lymphocyte motility by trifluoperazine and chlorpromazine, and alteration of the monolayer by pimozide.
- The use of by-products in organic pig production in Belgium
- The use of by-products in organic pig production in Belgium.
- Feeding browse to large zoo herbivores: how much is 'a lo', how much is 'sufficient'?
- Bovine melanocortin receptor 4: cDNA sequence, polymorphisms and mapping
- Treatment of obesity - Inevitable frustration? A review illustrated with a complex case.
Calmodulin is expressed in bovine hatched blastocysts but not in blastocysts
2001) Journal of reproduction & fertility. Abstract series. 27. p.23-23 Mark(
- The effects of a new foraging device on food related aggression in fattening pigs.
Effect of enrichment on manipulation ease of laboratory mice
2001) Veterinary & Agrochemical Research Centre, Scientific Report. 2001-2002. p.61-62 Mark(