- Passive sampling reversed: coupling passive field sampling with passive lab dosing to assess the ecotoxicity of mixtures present in the marine environment
- In vitro and in vivo diet related DNA adduct profiling in search of a colon cancer biomarker
- Validation of a quantitative method using liquid chromatography coupled to multiple mass spectrometry for thiouracil in feedstuffs used in animal husbandry
Novel lactic acid bacteria isolated from the bumble bee gut: Convivina intestini gen. nov., sp. nov., Lactobacillus bombicola sp. nov., and Weissella bombi sp. nov.
2015) ANTONIE VAN LEEUWENHOEK INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF GENERAL AND MOLECULAR MICROBIOLOGY. 107(5). p.1337-1349 Mark(
- Toward a new European threshold to disciminate illegally administered from naturally occurring thiouracil in livestock
- Does the consumption of moulded feed affect the excretion of anabolic-androgenic steroids in horses?
- Clearance of Escherichia coli O157:H7 infection in calves by rectal administration of bovine lactoferrin
- Global cytosine methylation in Daphnia magna depends on genotype, environment and their interaction
- Assessment of risk factors for a high within-batch prevalence of Yersinia enterocolitica in pigs based on microbiological analysis at slaughter
- Campylobacter carcass contamination throughout the slaughter process of Campylobacter-positive broiler batches
- Quantification of the Campylobacter contamination of broiler carcasses during slaughter
- Properties governing the transport of trace organic contaminants through ion-exchange membranes
- Comparative toxicokinetics, absolute oral bioavailability, and biotransformation of zearalenone in different poultry species
- Contamination of freshly slaughtered pig carcasses with enteropathogenic Yersinia spp.: distribution, quantification and identification of risk factors
- Use of whole-genus genome sequence data to develop a multilocus sequencing typing tool that accurately identifies Yersinia isolates to the species and subspecies levels