- Passive sampling reversed: coupling passive field sampling with passive lab dosing to assess the ecotoxicity of mixtures present in the marine environment
- In vitro and in vivo diet related DNA adduct profiling in search of a colon cancer biomarker
- Validation of a quantitative method using liquid chromatography coupled to multiple mass spectrometry for thiouracil in feedstuffs used in animal husbandry
- Toward a new European threshold to disciminate illegally administered from naturally occurring thiouracil in livestock
- Priming of wheat with the green leaf volatile Z-3-hexenyl acetate enhances defense against Fusarium graminearum but boosts deoxynivalenol production
Novel lactic acid bacteria isolated from the bumble bee gut: Convivina intestini gen. nov., sp. nov., Lactobacillus bombicola sp. nov., and Weissella bombi sp. nov.
2015) ANTONIE VAN LEEUWENHOEK INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF GENERAL AND MOLECULAR MICROBIOLOGY. 107(5). p.1337-1349 Mark(
- Does the consumption of moulded feed affect the excretion of anabolic-androgenic steroids in horses?
- Global cytosine methylation in Daphnia magna depends on genotype, environment and their interaction
- Clearance of Escherichia coli O157:H7 infection in calves by rectal administration of bovine lactoferrin
- Assessment of risk factors for a high within-batch prevalence of Yersinia enterocolitica in pigs based on microbiological analysis at slaughter