- Priming of wheat with the green leaf volatile Z-3-hexenyl acetate enhances defense against Fusarium graminearum but boosts deoxynivalenol production
Novel lactic acid bacteria isolated from the bumble bee gut: Convivina intestini gen. nov., sp. nov., Lactobacillus bombicola sp. nov., and Weissella bombi sp. nov.
2015) ANTONIE VAN LEEUWENHOEK INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF GENERAL AND MOLECULAR MICROBIOLOGY. 107(5). p.1337-1349 Mark(
- Does the consumption of moulded feed affect the excretion of anabolic-androgenic steroids in horses?
- Comparative toxicokinetics, absolute oral bioavailability, and biotransformation of zearalenone in different poultry species
- Use of whole-genus genome sequence data to develop a multilocus sequencing typing tool that accurately identifies Yersinia isolates to the species and subspecies levels
- Assessment of risk factors for a high within-batch prevalence of Yersinia enterocolitica in pigs based on microbiological analysis at slaughter
- Contamination of freshly slaughtered pig carcasses with enteropathogenic Yersinia spp.: distribution, quantification and identification of risk factors
- Increased oxidative and nitrosative reactions during digestion could contribute to the association between well-done red meat consumption and colorectal cancer
- Campylobacter carcass contamination throughout the slaughter process of Campylobacter-positive broiler batches
- Quantification of the Campylobacter contamination of broiler carcasses during slaughter