- Use of Macrocyclic Lactones to control cattle parasites in the USA and Canada.
- General efficacy of the Macrocyclic Lactones to control parasites of cattle.
- Identification of in vitro released excretory-secretory products of adult Ostertagia ostertagi
- Influence of changes in the population of target cells and appearance of specific antibodies on the replication of porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus in the lungs of pigs.
- An outbreak of equine viral arteritis abortion in Belgium.
- Mitogen stimulation favours replication of equine herpesvirus-1 in equine blood mononuclear cells by inducing cell proliferation and formation of close intercellular contacts.
- Efficacy of vaccination of pigs with different H1N1 swine influenza viruses using a recent challenge strain and different parameters of protection.
- Treatment vs non-treatment of helminth infections in cattle: defining the threshold.
Genetic immunization for Chlamydia psittaci
2001) VERHANDELINGEN VAN DE KONINKLIJKE ACADEMIE VOOR GENEESKUNDE VAN BELGIË. 63(2). p.106-176 Mark(
- PMWS: experimental model and co-infections.