- A clinical study of dual infections with porcine reproductive - respiratory syndrome virus and swine influenza virus administered with different time intervals
- Development of immunity to gastrointestinal nematodes and Dictyocaulus viviparus in cattle
- Lung pathology of experimental dual infections with porcine respiratory coronavirus and influenza virus
- Control of gastrointestinal nematodes in calves by prophylactic treatments with doramectin and ivermectin.
Pharmacokinetics of nebulized sodium ceftiofur in calves.
1996) JOURNAL OF VETERINARY PHARMACOLOGY AND THERAPEUTICS. 19(2). p.152-154 Mark(
- An adenovirus recombinant expressing the spike glycoprotein of porcine respiratory coronavirus is immunogenic in swine.
- Specific antibody-secreting cells in blood of pigs after oral immunisation with F4 fimbriae of E. coli
- Characterisation of a suppresive factor of Ostertagia ostertagi adult antigen extract
- Persistent efficacy of four avermectins compared under natural infections in Zambia
- Purification and characterisation of the native haemoglobin from Ostertagia ostertagi