- The epidemiology and control of cattle schistosomiasis.
- Virological protection of sows upon challenge with Aujeszky's disease virus after multiple vaccinations with attenuated or inactivated vaccines.
- Increased surface expression of CD11b receptors on polymorphonuclear leukocytes is not sufficient to sustain phagocytosis during Escherichia coli mastitis in early postpartum dairy cows.
- The presence of an early L4 population in relation to the acquired resistance of calves naturally infected with Ostertagia ostertagi.
- Persistence of the efficacy of pour-on and injectable moxidectin against Ostertagia ostertagi and Dictyocaulus viviparus in experimentally infected cattle.
Human schistosomiasis in the Senegal River Basin - Reply.
1997) TRANSACTIONS OF THE ROYAL SOCIETY OF TROPICAL MEDICINE AND HYGIENE. 91(4). p.489-490 Mark(
- Effect of the concentration of maternal antibodies on the neural invasion of Aujeszky's disease virus in neonatal pigs.
- Virus quantification and identification of cellular targets in the lungs and lymphoid tissues of pigs at different time intervals after inoculation with porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus (PRRSV).
- Induction and suppression of lymphocyte proliferation by antigen extracts of Ostertagia ostertagi.
- Hybridisation between the digeneans Schistosoma haematobium and S-mattheei: Viability of hybrids and their development in sheep.