- Pattern of infection with the porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus on swine farms in Belgium
THE INFLUENCE OF A HEAVY INFECTION WITH SENSITIVE AND RESISTANT STRAINS OF OSTERTAGIA-CIRCUMCINCTA AND WITH TRICHOSTRONGYLUS-COLUBRIFORMIS ON THE PHARMACOKINETICS OF FEBANTEL IN LAMBS.
1995) JOURNAL OF VETERINARY PHARMACOLOGY AND THERAPEUTICS. 18(3). p.180-186 Mark(
- Intracellulair survival and multplication of virulent and less virulent-strains of Streptococcusbovis in pigeon macrophages.
- Dissemination of wild-type and gC-, gE- and gl-deleted mutants of Aujeszky's disease virus in the maxillary nerve and trigeminal ganglion of pigs after intranasal inoculation.
- AN EPIDEMIC OF FATAL HEPATIC-NECROSIS OF VIRAL ORIGIN IN RACING PIGEONS (COLUMBA-LIVIA).
- Mating-behaviour in mixed infections of Schistosoma-haematobium and schistosoma-mattheei.
- World Association for the Advancement of Veterinary Parasitology (W.A.A.V.P.) second edition of guidelines for evaluating the efficacy of anthelmintics in ruminants (bovine, ovine, caprine)
- Effect of specific antibodies on the cell-associated spread of pseudorabies virus in monolayers of different cell-types.
- A SEROLOGICAL STUDY ON INFECTION PATTERNS, CONTROL AND PERSISTENCE OF CLASSICAL SWINE FEVER IN INFECTED FARMS IN THE PHILIPPINES.
- Monoclonal antibodies reactive with the chicken monocyt/macrophage lineage