- Identification of a putative receptor for porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus on porcine alveolar macrophages
- Replication of cytopathic and noncytopathic bovine viral diarrhea virus in zona-free and zona-intact in vitro-produced bovine embryos and the effect on embryo quality.
- The prevalence of Anoplocephala perfoliata in horses in Belgium, and evaluation of the diagnostic sedimentation/flotation technique.
- Porcine epidemic diarrhea and porcine respiratory coronavirus
- High-level expression of Chlamydia psittaci major outer membrane protein in COS cells and in skeletal muscles of turkeys
- Porcine epidemic diarrhea
- The relationship between Schistosoma haematobium infection and school performance and attendance in Bamako, Mali.
Efficacy of praziquantel against Schistosoma mansoni in northern Senegal.
1998) TRANSACTIONS OF THE ROYAL SOCIETY OF TROPICAL MEDICINE AND HYGIENE. 92(1). p.90-93 Mark(
- Immunohistochemical detection of porcine epidemic diarrhea virus compared to other methods
- Persistence of the efficacy of a moxidectin gel on the establishment of cyathostominae in horses.