Genetic immunization for Chlamydia psittaci
2001) VERHANDELINGEN VAN DE KONINKLIJKE ACADEMIE VOOR GENEESKUNDE VAN BELGIË. 63(2). p.106-176 Mark(
- Identification of in vitro released excretory-secretory products of adult Ostertagia ostertagi
- Isolation and identification of in vitro released excretory-secretory products of adult Ostertagia ostertagi
- Identification of antigens of Ostertagia ostertagi with local antibody probes
- Mouse carotid artery ligation induces platelet-leukocyte-dependent luminal fibrin, required for neointima development
- Interferon-alpha-producing cells are localized in gut-associated lymphoid tissues in transmissible gastroenteritis virus (TGEV) infected piglets.
- Lack of cross-protection between European H1N1 and H1N2 swine influenza viruses
- The European Pharmacopoeia monograph on bovine diarrhoea vaccines in cattle.
- Gender-dependent specific immune response during chronic human Schistosomiasis haematobia.
- Inulin incorporation in the weaned pig diet: intestinal coliform interaction and effect on specific systemic immunity.