- Effects of preventive anthelmintic treatment on acquired resistance to gastrointestinal nematodes in naturally infected cattle.
Efficacy of praziquantel against Schistosoma mansoni in northern Senegal.
1998) TRANSACTIONS OF THE ROYAL SOCIETY OF TROPICAL MEDICINE AND HYGIENE. 92(1). p.90-93 Mark(
- Immunohistochemical detection of porcine epidemic diarrhea virus compared to other methods
- CD57, a marker for B-cell activation and splenic ellipsoid-associated cells of the chicken.
- Persistence of the efficacy of doramectin against Ostertagia ostertagi and Cooperia oncophora in cattle.
Evaluation of dipsticks in Schistosoma haematobium infections in four villages in the middle valley of the Senegal River Basin, Senegal.
1998) TRANSACTIONS OF THE ROYAL SOCIETY OF TROPICAL MEDICINE AND HYGIENE. 92(6). p.634-635 Mark(
- Cross reaction of antisera against immunoglobulins of several species with dolphin immunoglobulins
- A DNA vaccine against avian chlamydiosis
- The influence of a Cooperia oncophora priming on a concurrent challenge with Ostertagia ostertagi and C-oncophora in calves.
- Pathogenesis and clinical aspects of a respiratory porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus infection