- Proinflammatory cytokines and viral respiratory disease in pigs.
- Avian chlamydial diagnostics
- Protection of avian pneumovirus (APV)-vaccinated turkeys against an APV/E. Coli challenge
- A cross-protection study in pigs with swine influenza viruses of H1N1 and H1N2 subtypes.
- Prevalence of porcine circovirus type 2 in the Belgian pig population
- In vitro fertilization rate after incubation of bovine spermatozoa with cytopathic and noncytopathic bovine viral diarrhea virus
- Mucinase activity in excretory-secretory products of Ostertagia ostertagi
Selected chemotherapy and seasonally transmitted Schistosoma haematobium infections in the middle valley of the Senegal River Basin.
2000) TRANSACTIONS OF THE ROYAL SOCIETY OF TROPICAL MEDICINE AND HYGIENE. 94(2). p.198-199 Mark(
- Control of gastrointestinal nematodes in first season grazing calves by two strategic treatments with eprinomectin.