- Effects of origin and state of differentiation and activation of monocytes/macrophages on their susceptibility to porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus (PRRSV).
- Expression of beta 2 integrins on blood leukocytes of cows with or without bovine leukocyte adhesion deficiency.
- Hybridisation between the digeneans Schistosoma haematobium and S-mattheei: Viability of hybrids and their development in sheep.
- Epidemiological observations on gastrointestinal nematode infections in grazing cow-calf pairs in Belgium.
- Comparison of the persistent activity of ivermectin, abamectin, doramectin and moxidectin in cattle in Zambia.
- Effect of the concentration of maternal antibodies on the neural invasion of Aujeszky's disease virus in neonatal pigs.
- Virus quantification and identification of cellular targets in the lungs and lymphoid tissues of pigs at different time intervals after inoculation with porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus (PRRSV).
Human schistosomiasis in the Senegal River Basin - Reply.
1997) TRANSACTIONS OF THE ROYAL SOCIETY OF TROPICAL MEDICINE AND HYGIENE. 91(4). p.489-490 Mark(
- Differences in neuroinvasiveness of two strains of Aujeszky's disease virus (ADV) in maternally immune pigs
- Pathological aspects of experimental infections with Mecistocirrus digitatus in calves