- High-level expression of Chlamydia psittaci major outer membrane protein in COS cells and in skeletal muscles of turkeys
- Schistosomiasis in cattle
- Porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus infection of alveolar macrophages can be blocked by monoclonal antibodies against cell surface antigens.
- Identification of a putative receptor for porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus on porcine alveolar macrophages
- Persistence of the efficacy of a moxidectin gel on the establishment of cyathostominae in horses.
- The relationship between Schistosoma haematobium infection and school performance and attendance in Bamako, Mali.
- Persistence of the efficacy of doramectin against Ostertagia ostertagi and Cooperia oncophora in cattle.
- Effects of preventive anthelmintic treatment on acquired resistance to gastrointestinal nematodes in naturally infected cattle.
Efficacy of praziquantel against Schistosoma mansoni in northern Senegal.
1998) TRANSACTIONS OF THE ROYAL SOCIETY OF TROPICAL MEDICINE AND HYGIENE. 92(1). p.90-93 Mark(
- Immunohistochemical detection of porcine epidemic diarrhea virus compared to other methods