- Mammomonogamus laryngeus (Railliet, 1899) infections in cattle in Mindanao, Philippines.
- Circulating antigen levels in serum of cattle naturally infected with Schistosoma mattheei.
The epidemiology of human schistosomiasis in the Senegal river basin.
1996) TRANSACTIONS OF THE ROYAL SOCIETY OF TROPICAL MEDICINE AND HYGIENE. 90(4). p.340-346 Mark(
- Variations in Schistosoma mattheei egg morphology and viability according to age of infection in cattle.
- Dual infections of feeder pigs with porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus followed by porcine respiratory coronavirus or swine influenza virus: a clinical and virological study
- The use of bovine serum in a larval miration inhibition test to evaluate the development of immunity to Ostertagia ostertagi
- Comperative studies of ivermectin and moxidectin in the control of naturally acquired cyathosome infections in horses
- Advances in helminth control in ruminants
- Ontogeny of leukocyte populations in the bursa of Fabricius
- Chlamydia psittaci infections in European turkeys: construction of a an avian serovar A and D DNA vaccine