- Modified Fusarium mycotoxins unmasked: from occurrence in cereals to animal and human excretion
- Inflammatory signaling in a mouse mastitis model using bovine-associated bacterial isolates: a basis for novel curative and preventive strategies?
- A pilot study using a mouse mastitis model to study differences between bovine associated coagulase-negative staphylococci
- Is intraductal inoculation of tumour cells a more relevant in vivo model for immune-competent breast cancer metastasis than the classical fat pad model?
- Comparison of a new laser beam wound camera and a digital photoplanimetry-based method for wound measurement in horses
- Characterization of 27 mycotoxin binders and the relation with in vitro zearalenone adsorption at a single concentration
- Development of a capillary electrophoretic method for determination of plasma clearance of iohexol in dogs and cats
- Exposure of Aspergillus fumigatus to T-2 toxin results in a stress response associated with exacerbation of aspergillosis in poultry
- Characterization of an intravenous lipopolysaccharide inflammation model in calves with respect to the acute-phase response
Faecalicoccus acidiformans gen. nov., sp. nov., isolated from the chicken caecum, and reclassification of Streptococcus pleomorphus (Barnes et al. 1977), Eubacterium biforme (Eggerth 1935) and Eubacterium cylindroides (Cato et al. 1974) as Faecalicoccus pleomorphus comb. nov., Holdemanella biformis gen. nov., comb. nov. and Faecalitalea cylindroides gen. nov., comb. nov., respectively, within the family Erysipelotrichaceae
2014) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SYSTEMATIC AND EVOLUTIONARY MICROBIOLOGY. 64(11). p.3877-3884 Mark(