- Immunomodulatory properties of gamithromycin, dexamethasone and ketoprofen in lipopolysaccharide-induced inflammation in calves
Pharmacokinetics of oral transmucosal and intramuscular dexmedetomidine combined with buprenorphine in cats
2015) JOURNAL OF VETERINARY PHARMACOLOGY AND THERAPEUTICS. 38(2). p.203-208 Mark(
- Is stamceltherapie voor orthopedische aandoeningen bij de hond reeds inzetbaar?
- Comparative toxicokinetics, absolute oral bioavailability, and biotransformation of zearalenone in different poultry species
- Determination of selected veterinary antimicrobials in poultry excreta by UHPLC-MS/MS, for application in Salmonella control programs
- Quantification of 8-α-hydroxy-mutilin as marker residue for tiamulin in rabbit tissues by high-performance liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry
- Modified Fusarium mycotoxins unmasked: from occurrence in cereals to animal and human excretion
- Use of LC–MS–MS as an alternative to currently available immunoassay methods to quantitate corticosterone in egg yolk and albumen
- In vitro adsorption and in vivo pharmacokinetic interaction between doxycycline and frequently used mycotoxin binders in broiler chickens
- Inflammatory signaling in a mouse mastitis model using bovine-associated bacterial isolates: a basis for novel curative and preventive strategies?