[3H]CGP-17177 Binding to ß-adrenoceptors of intact bovine mononuclear leukocytes
1993) ARCHIVES INTERNATIONALES DE PHARMACODYNAMIE ET DE THERAPIE. 321. p.103-111 Mark(
- VIRULENCE OF BACTERIA IN RELATION TO THEIR HYDROPHOBICITY, ADHESIVENESS AND PHAGOCYTOSIS.
- Ruminants express a prolactin receptor of M(R) 33 000-36 000 in the mammary-gland throughout pregnancy and lactation
- SKIN, ADIPOSE-TISSUE AND PLASMA-LEVELS OF ACITRETIN WITH RARE OCCURRENCE OF ESTERIFIED ACITRETIN DURING LONG-TERM TREATMENT.
- Use of a standard addition method for assaying Superoxide dismutase
- Prevalence of high somatic cell counts in bulk tank goat milk
- COMPARATIVE-EVALUATION OF SCALP HAIR BY PHOTOTRICHOGRAM AND UNIT AREA TRICHOGRAM ANALYSIS WITHIN THE SAME SUBJECTS.
- Comparison of the chemiluminescence responses of bovine neutrophils to differently opsonized zymosan particles
- The relationship of milk somatic cell count to milk yields for Holstein heifers after 1st calving
- Flow cytometric analysis of neutrophils in cows milk