- Intramammary response to modified intramammary devices
- Isolation of bovine C3 and flow cytometric analysis of binding of C3b to bovine neutrophils (PMN) after stimulation
Physiological response of dairy cows to milking
1992) EAAP EUROPEAN ASSOCIATION FOR ANIMAL PRODUCTION PUBLICATION. 65. p.93-105 Mark(
- Partial prostaglandin-mediated mechanism controlling the release of cortisol in plasma after intravenous administration of endotoxins.
- Role of the neutrophil leukocyte in the local and systemic reactions during experimentally induced E. coli mastitis in cows immediately after calving
- Interaction of [3H]CGP-12177 with mononuclear leukocytes isolated from post partum cows.
- ASPECTS OF THE CAPILLARY GC ANALYSIS OF ALL-TRANS-ACITRETIN AND 13-CIS-ACITRETIN.
- Changes in leucocyte counts related to adrenocortical function in horses du-rung exercise
- Oxygen radicals and hydatid fluid toxicity against host macrophages
- Muscarinic receptor subtypes, beta-adrenoceptors and camp in the tracheal smooth-muscle of conventional and double-muscled calves.