- COMPARATIVE-EVALUATION OF SCALP HAIR BY PHOTOTRICHOGRAM AND UNIT AREA TRICHOGRAM ANALYSIS WITHIN THE SAME SUBJECTS.
- Preinfection chemotactic response of blood polymorphonuclear leukocytes to predict severity of Escherichia-coli mastitis.
- Functional variation in endogenous and exogenous immunoglobulin binding to bovine neutrophils relative to parturition
- The Distribution of cis and trans-Acitretin in Human Epidermis.
- Phagocytosis-induced functional heterogeneity of resident peritoneal macrophages
- Intramammary response to modified intramammary devices
- Production and characterization of monoclonal antibodies to bovine neutrophil (PMN) surface antigens
- Partial prostaglandin-mediated mechanism controlling the release of cortisol in plasma after intravenous administration of endotoxins.
Physiological response of dairy cows to milking
1992) EAAP EUROPEAN ASSOCIATION FOR ANIMAL PRODUCTION PUBLICATION. 65. p.93-105 Mark(
- Isolation of bovine C3 and flow cytometric analysis of binding of C3b to bovine neutrophils (PMN) after stimulation