- Flow cytometric analysis of bovine neutrophil phosphatase
- Classification of newly calved cows into moderate and severe responders to experimentally induced Escherichia coli mastitis.
- Blood polymorphonuclear leukocyte chemotaxis during experimental escherichia-coli bovine mastitis.
- Effect of clenbuterol on beta-adrenoceptors and adenylate cyclase activity in smooth muscle and epithelium of the trachea of calves.
- Flow cytometric leukocyte counts
- Enzyme linked immunosorbent assay and flow cytometric methods to screen hybridoma culture supernatants for antibodies to bovine neutrophil surface antigens, and monoclonal antibody production and characterization
[3H]CGP-17177 Binding to ß-adrenoceptors of intact bovine mononuclear leukocytes
1993) ARCHIVES INTERNATIONALES DE PHARMACODYNAMIE ET DE THERAPIE. 321. p.103-111 Mark(
- VIRULENCE OF BACTERIA IN RELATION TO THEIR HYDROPHOBICITY, ADHESIVENESS AND PHAGOCYTOSIS.
- Severity of experimental escherichia-coli mastitis in ketonemic and nonketonemic dairy-cows.
- Effect of somatotropin on changes in milk-production and composition during coliform mastitis in periparturient cows.