- Mono- and combination immunotherapy in dogs with spontaneous tumors: stimulation of the adaptive and innate immune system against cancer and suppression of immunosuppressive immune cells
- Diversity and occurrence of free-living protozoa on food and in food-related environments
- Don’t let the 'bad bugs' bite: hamamelitannin analogues as adjuvants for vancomycin in the treatment of MRSA biofilm infections
- Identification and characterization of a heat-resistant protease from Serratia liquefaciens isolated from Brazilian cold raw milk
- Lifting laying hen welfare in aviaries to a higher level
Treating acute kidney injury one less weapon in the armamentarium?
2016) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 193(3). p.232-233 Mark(
- Antibacterial and antiviral activity of different haemocyte subpopulations of Litopenaeus vannamei
- Boar taint compound levels in back fat versus meat products: do they correlate?
- Can the hoof mechanism be positively influenced by a newly developed horseshoe?
- The effect of body condition and the application of thermoplastic, glue-on heart bar shoes on forelimb hoof kinetics in Shetland ponies