- Blocking connexin channels improves embryo development of vitrified bovine blastocysts
- Specific members of the predominant gut microbiota predict pouchitis following colectomy and IPAA in UC
- Reduced particle size wheat bran is butyrogenic and lowers Salmonella colonization, when added to poultry feed
- Impact of diversity of Mycoplasma hyopneumoniae strains on lung lesions in slaughter pigs
Pulse trawling: Evaluating its impact on prey detection by small-spotted catshark (Scyliorhinus canicula)
2017) JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL MARINE BIOLOGY AND ECOLOGY. 486. p.336-343 Mark(
- Saddleback syndrome in European sea bass Dicentrarchus labrax (Linnaeus, 1758): anatomy, ontogeny and correlation with lateral-line, anal and pelvic fin abnormalities
- Stereological and immunogold studies on TIE1 and TIE2 localization in glomeruli indicate angiopoietin signaling in podocytes
- Influence of mycotoxin binders on the oral bioavailability of tylosin, doxycycline, diclazuril, and salinomycin in fed broiler chickens
- Optimized diagnosis in horses with chronic digital sheath tenosynovitis.
- Optimal shoeing for the geriatric horse: biomechanical basics of farriery.