- Diagnosis of cardiac surgery-associated acute kidney injury : differential roles of creatinine, chitinase 3-like protein 1 and neutrophil gelatinase-associated lipocalin : a prospective cohort study
- Onderwijsbeleid in de marge
Editorial for special issue on quality of life : exploring new grounds
2017) Journal of Policy and Practice in Intellectual Disabilities. 14(1). p.4-6 Mark(
- Opening up towards children’s languages : enhancing teachers’ tolerant practices towards multilingualism
- The relationships of teacher ethnic discrimination, ethnic identification and host national identification to school misconduct of Turkish and Moroccan immigrant adolescents in Belgium
- The 'logics' of procedural review by the European Court of Human Rights
- 'I like to play with my friends': children with Spina Bifida and Belonging in Uganda
- More than a 'Nice day Out': how to encourage the meaningful participation of people with learning difficulties in disability conferences
- Cognitive abilities of pre- and primary school children with Spina Bifida in Uganda
- Researching together: voice as a guide in research
- A mobile school-based HCT service: is it youth friendly?
- Time for action! ICT integration in formal education: Key findings from a region-wide follow-up monitor
- Community perceptions of people with disabilities in the North West region of Cameroon : what is the impact on their access to services?
- Parental strees and support of parents of children with spina bifida in Uganda
- The vitality of the braille in enabling inclusion for the visually impaired in regular secondary schools in the North West region of Cameroon