- From PhD to professor in Flanders: ECOOM Brief 11
- Education meets politics: change agents and education
- Duurzaamheidsvraagstukken: een uitdaging voor hoger onderwijs
- Learning to read in regular and special schools: a follow up study of students with Down Syndrome
Community knowledge, beliefs, attitudes and practices towards children with Spina Bifida and Hydrocephalus in Uganda
2015) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF DISABILITY DEVELOPMENT AND EDUCATION. 62(2). p.182-201 Mark(
- Educatie in tijden van transitie?
- Trans-disciplinary ESD policy research in Flanders (Belgium)
- Law is politics and often also policy
- Whole-body sagittal alignment: too often neglected in research on the etiopathogenesis of adolescent idiopathic scoliosis?
- What happens when education meets politics? An empirical exploration of change agents and the kinds of education they can enable