- Structural principles of binding duality in cognate and viral cytokine receptors
- Duurzaamheidsvraagstukken: een uitdaging voor hoger onderwijs
- Education meets politics: change agents and education
- Learning to read in regular and special schools: a follow up study of students with Down Syndrome
Community knowledge, beliefs, attitudes and practices towards children with Spina Bifida and Hydrocephalus in Uganda
2015) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF DISABILITY DEVELOPMENT AND EDUCATION. 62(2). p.182-201 Mark(
- Educatie in tijden van transitie?
- Trans-disciplinary ESD policy research in Flanders (Belgium)
- Law is politics and often also policy
- Factors associated with low back and neck pain in young adolescence: a multivariable modeling study
- Whole-body sagittal alignment: too often neglected in research on the etiopathogenesis of adolescent idiopathic scoliosis?