- Duurzaamheidsvraagstukken: een uitdaging voor hoger onderwijs
- Is there evidence for central sensitization in chronic non-specific, non-traumatic neck pain?
- Education meets politics: change agents and education
- Learning to read in regular and special schools: a follow up study of students with Down Syndrome
Community knowledge, beliefs, attitudes and practices towards children with Spina Bifida and Hydrocephalus in Uganda
2015) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF DISABILITY DEVELOPMENT AND EDUCATION. 62(2). p.182-201 Mark(
- Educatie in tijden van transitie?
- Trans-disciplinary ESD policy research in Flanders (Belgium)
- Time for action! ICT integration in formal education: Key findings from a region-wide follow-up monitor
- Factors associated with low back and neck pain in young adolescence: a multivariable modeling study
- What happens when education meets politics? An empirical exploration of change agents and the kinds of education they can enable