- Time for action! ICT integration in formal education: Key findings from a region-wide follow-up monitor
- Why we do what we (think we) do: creating a Campus coalition from the perspective of disability studies in education
- Radiation induced damage in biomolecules: an ab initio molecular dynamics study on crystalline α-L-rhamnose
- 'I never thought I would have to do this': narrative study with siblings-in-law who live together with a family member with a disability
- Grenzenloos talent: mobiliteit bij onderzoekers aan Vlaamse universiteiten
- Ambassadeurs van de integriteitsgedachte: de aanpak van de Universiteit Gent
Ph.D. graduates in the humanities and social sciences: what do they do?
2014) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL FOR EDUCATION LAW AND POLICY. 10(1). p.69-80 Mark(
- Predicting teachers' generative and receptive use of an educational portal by intention, attitude and self-reported use
- From academia to industry: are doctorate holders ready?
- ECOOM Survey of Junior Researchers 2013: resultaten voor de UGent