- Duurzaamheidsvraagstukken: een uitdaging voor hoger onderwijs
- Is there evidence for central sensitization in chronic non-specific, non-traumatic neck pain?
- Education meets politics: change agents and education
Community knowledge, beliefs, attitudes and practices towards children with Spina Bifida and Hydrocephalus in Uganda
2015) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF DISABILITY DEVELOPMENT AND EDUCATION. 62(2). p.182-201 Mark(
- Learning to read in regular and special schools: a follow up study of students with Down Syndrome
- Educatie in tijden van transitie?
- Trans-disciplinary ESD policy research in Flanders (Belgium)
- Time for action! ICT integration in formal education: Key findings from a region-wide follow-up monitor
- Factors associated with low back and neck pain in young adolescence: a multivariable modeling study
- What happens when education meets politics? An empirical exploration of change agents and the kinds of education they can enable