Editorial for special issue on quality of life : exploring new grounds
2017) Journal of Policy and Practice in Intellectual Disabilities. 14(1). p.4-6 Mark(
- Cognitive abilities of pre- and primary school children with Spina Bifida in Uganda
- 'I like to play with my friends': children with Spina Bifida and Belonging in Uganda
- More than a 'Nice day Out': how to encourage the meaningful participation of people with learning difficulties in disability conferences
- Researching together: voice as a guide in research
- A mobile school-based HCT service: is it youth friendly?
- The vitality of the braille in enabling inclusion for the visually impaired in regular secondary schools in the North West region of Cameroon
- Parental strees and support of parents of children with spina bifida in Uganda
- Community perceptions of people with disabilities in the North West region of Cameroon : what is the impact on their access to services?
- I can't say, I wasn't anticipating, but I didn't see it coming in this magnitude: A qualitative fieldwork experience in the North West region of Cameroon
- Family relationships, support and care : perspectives of children with spina bifida in central Uganda
- Learning to read in regular and special schools: a follow up study of students with Down Syndrome
Community knowledge, beliefs, attitudes and practices towards children with Spina Bifida and Hydrocephalus in Uganda
2015) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF DISABILITY DEVELOPMENT AND EDUCATION. 62(2). p.182-201 Mark(
- Looking back on the inclusive education career of three young adults with intellectual disabilities in the Flemish speaking part of Belgium: becoming and belonging
- Why we do what we (think we) do: creating a Campus coalition from the perspective of disability studies in education
- Prevention of spina bifida: folic acid intake during pregnancy in Gulu district, northern Uganda
- 'I never thought I would have to do this': narrative study with siblings-in-law who live together with a family member with a disability
- A quantitative assessment of educational integration of students with down syndrome in the Netherlands
- Disclosure and the double bind processes of students with disabilities in institutions for higher education: disability studies going from studying processes of 'disablism' to the study of wider processes of 'ableism'
- The world according to Sofie: endless search for participation
- Analysing care-related decisions in parents of congenitally deaf children : introduction of an explanatory model
- Wederzijdse emotionele beschikbaarheid: mensen met een verstandelijke beperking, hun context en begeleiders samen op weg
- Disability management: new methodology to support workplace reintegration in Belgium
- Onderzoek naar het concretiseren van 'een positief klasklimaat' als één van de kritische factoren binnen inclusief onderwijs
- Consulentenwerking, essentiële schakel in de geestelijke gezondheidszorg voor mensen met een verstandelijke beperking?
- Disability case management: een meerwaarde bij arbeidsreïntegratie