- 'I like to play with my friends': children with Spina Bifida and Belonging in Uganda
- More than a 'Nice day Out': how to encourage the meaningful participation of people with learning difficulties in disability conferences
- Cognitive abilities of pre- and primary school children with Spina Bifida in Uganda
- A mobile school-based HCT service: is it youth friendly?
- Researching together: voice as a guide in research
- Parental strees and support of parents of children with spina bifida in Uganda
- The vitality of the braille in enabling inclusion for the visually impaired in regular secondary schools in the North West region of Cameroon
- Community perceptions of people with disabilities in the North West region of Cameroon : what is the impact on their access to services?
- I can't say, I wasn't anticipating, but I didn't see it coming in this magnitude: A qualitative fieldwork experience in the North West region of Cameroon
- Family relationships, support and care : perspectives of children with spina bifida in central Uganda
- Learning to read in regular and special schools: a follow up study of students with Down Syndrome
Community knowledge, beliefs, attitudes and practices towards children with Spina Bifida and Hydrocephalus in Uganda
2015) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF DISABILITY DEVELOPMENT AND EDUCATION. 62(2). p.182-201 Mark(
- Why we do what we (think we) do: creating a Campus coalition from the perspective of disability studies in education
- Looking back on the inclusive education career of three young adults with intellectual disabilities in the Flemish speaking part of Belgium: becoming and belonging
- Prevention of spina bifida: folic acid intake during pregnancy in Gulu district, northern Uganda