Editorial for Special Issue on Quality of Life: Exploring New Grounds
2017) Journal of Policy and Practice in Intellectual Disabilities. 14(1). p.4-6 Mark(
- Family relationships, support and care : perspectives of children with spina bifida in central Uganda
- Community perceptions of people with disabilities in the North West region of Cameroon : what is the impact on their access to services?
- Cognitive abilities of pre- and primary school children with Spina Bifida in Uganda
- A mobile school-based HCT service: is it youth friendly?
- 'I like to play with my friends': children with Spina Bifida and Belonging in Uganda
- More than a 'Nice day Out': how to encourage the meaningful participation of people with learning difficulties in disability conferences
- Parental strees and support of parents of children with spina bifida in Uganda
- I can't say, I wasn't anticipating, but I didn't see it coming in this magnitude: A qualitative fieldwork experience in the North West region of Cameroon
- The vitality of the braille in enabling inclusion for the visually impaired in regular secondary schools in the North West region of Cameroon