- Whole-body sagittal alignment: too often neglected in research on the etiopathogenesis of adolescent idiopathic scoliosis?
- Is there evidence for central sensitization in chronic non-specific, non-traumatic neck pain?
- Factors associated with low back and neck pain in young adolescence: a multivariable modeling study
- Multivariable modeling of factors associated with spinal pain in young adolescence
- Structural and functional brain abnormalities in chronic low back pain: a systematic review
- Professional health care use and subjective unmet need for social or emotional problems: a cross-sectional survey of the married and divorced population of Flanders
Social conflicts, citizens and policing
Marc Cools UGent, Brice De Ruyver UGent, Marleen Easton UGent, Lieven Pauwels UGent, Paul Ponsaers UGent, Gudrun Vande Walle UGent, Tom Vander Beken UGent, Freya Vander Laenen UGent, Antoinette Verhage UGent and Gert Vermeulen UGent, et al. (2012) Governance of Security Research Paper Series. 6. Mark
- RESTdesc: a functionality-centered approach to semantic service description and composition
- Prediction of smoke filling in large volumes by means of data assimilation-based numerical simulations
- A new approach to combine texture compression and filtering