Editorial for Special Issue on Quality of Life: Exploring New Grounds
2017) Journal of Policy and Practice in Intellectual Disabilities. 14(1). p.4-6 Mark(
- Opening up towards children’s languages : enhancing teachers’ tolerant practices towards multilingualism
- The relationships of teacher ethnic discrimination, ethnic identification and host national identification to school misconduct of Turkish and Moroccan immigrant adolescents in Belgium
- Onderwijsbeleid in de marge
- Family relationships, support and care : perspectives of children with spina bifida in central Uganda
- The diachronic development of zero complementation : a multifactorial analysis of the that/zero alternation with think, suppose, and believe
- Community perceptions of people with disabilities in the North West region of Cameroon : what is the impact on their access to services?
- Scientific software management in real life : deployment of easybuild on a large scale system
- Cognitive abilities of pre- and primary school children with Spina Bifida in Uganda
- A mobile school-based HCT service: is it youth friendly?