How does it work?
A CQL clause is a combination of an index, a relation and search terms.
e.g. title any physics
In this clause “title” is the index, “any” the relation and “physics” the search term.
- Search for "dna" and "loci" in the title:
- title all "dna loci"
- Search for items published between 2013 and 2015:
- year >= 2013 and year <= 2015
- Search for items by researchers affiliated with GE17 or DI04:
- author.affiliation any "GE17 DI04"
- Search for items with open access to fulltext:
- file.access any "open"
- Search for items approved by VABB:
- vabbapproved exact 1